We've all experienced that uncomfortable, puffy feeling in our abdomen bloating. Whether it's after a large meal, due to certain foods, or seemingly for no reason at all, bloating can be frustrating and impact our overall well-being.
This is one of the reasons why we have created Gut Within. Gut Within helps to support a healthy and happy gut, digestive system and bloating. Gut Within can fight off harmful bacteria that cause inflammation, IBS and stress issues. In effect, a healthy gut supports healthy hair, and glowing skin, boosts brain health, is Great for digestion and naturally balances hormones.
Let's dive into some of the anti-inflammatory ingredients we LOVE that will help with your belly bloat.
Changa Mushroom, Chaga mushroom has been traditionally used to support digestion. It contains digestive enzymes that help break down food and facilitate better nutrient absorption. Improved digestion may contribute to reducing bloating.
In this day and age, we are all about ‘healing our gut’ and zinc is an essential ingredient that can help you along your journey. Zinc is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, and it plays a role in maintaining a healthy gut lining. Inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract can contribute to bloating. By promoting a healthy gut environment and reducing inflammation, zinc may help alleviate bloating symptoms.
Cayenne powder has long been recognized for its potential benefits in improving digestion and reducing inflammation in the gut. By stimulating the production of digestive fluids and enzymes, cayenne powder supports the digestive process, aiding in the breakdown of food and absorption of nutrients.
As well as including blends of probiotics and inulin/prebiotics. Probiotics have been used to treat bowel problems (such as diarrhea, irritable bowel), eczema, vaginal yeast infections, lactose intolerance, and urinary tract infections .Inulin is a prebiotic that stays in the bowel and helps certain beneficial bacteria to grow and may improve digestive health, relieve constipation and help improve bowel movements.
GUT WITHIN is an essential supplement designed to help repair and protect your gut from within. Vital for a healthy gut, strong immune and digestive system. The Copper Pill is here to help aid inner gut issues and skin issues while naturally balancing the body's hormones and response to stress.
Other ways to help with belly bloat.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to help flush out toxins and promote healthy digestion.
- Avoid carbonated beverages: Carbonated drinks like soda and sparkling water can contribute to bloating, so it's best to limit or avoid them.
- Limit salt intake: High sodium intake can lead to water retention and bloating. Be mindful of your salt consumption and try to reduce it by avoiding processed foods and adding less salt to your meals.
- Eat smaller, more frequent meals: Instead of consuming large meals, opt for smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day. This can help prevent overeating and improve digestion.
- Chew your food thoroughly: Properly chewing your food aids in digestion and reduces the likelihood of swallowing excess air, which can contribute to bloating.
- Identify food intolerances: Pay attention to how your body reacts to certain foods. Some people are sensitive or intolerant to specific foods like dairy, gluten, or certain vegetables. Consider keeping a food diary to identify potential triggers.
- Reduce gas-producing foods: Certain foods are known to cause gas and bloating in some individuals. These include beans, lentils, broccoli, cabbage, onions, and carbonated drinks. Limiting these foods may help alleviate bloating.
- Manage stress levels: Stress can impact digestion and contribute to bloating. Engage in stress-reducing activities like yoga, meditation, or deep breathing exercises to promote better digestion.
- Exercise regularly: Physical activity can help stimulate digestion and reduce bloating. Incorporate regular exercise into your routine, such as walking, jogging, or cycling.